Our 2017-2018 "Workforce Trends"- Local Labour Market Plan Report provides an update to the community on current labour market conditions in York Region. This report also includes an update on past actions, current activities being carried out by the Workforce Planning Board of York Region and a future plan of initiatives that will frame our activities over the next three to five years.
Our evidence base process includes:
- A literature review combined with a comprehensive analysis of Canadian Business Counts, Labour Force Survey, Employment Ontario, York Region Employment Survey as well as Wanted Analytics data
- Employer Consultations
- Community Consultations
To provide feedback on the LLMP Report, click here
1. About the Workforce Planning Board.
3. Planning for future Growth
4. Employer Characteristics
5. Labour Force Characteristics
6. Labour Force Activity
7. Engaging Stakeholders to Identify Local Intelligence and Increase Awareness
8. Employment Services Support for Employers and Job Seekers
9. Labour Market Priorities 2018 - 2020
The Workforce Planning Board wishes to acknowledge the collaborative effort put forth by the many community stakeholders and associations in York Region that can only result in effective workforce planning outputs designed to meet the needs of local employers and job seekers.
Disclaimer: This report is written as a source of information only. The information contained in it should by no means be considered a substitute for the advice of qualified professionals. All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information as of the date of printing. The Workforce Planning Board of York Region expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects arising from the use of the information contained herein.