HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED PROVIDING A STUDENT WITH A CO-OP, INTERNSHIP OR FIELD-PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY?
It Is A Great Way To :
Fill A Short Term Project Position
Test Drive A Potential Hire
Train A New Hire Your Way
NOC 1. Business, finance and administration
- NOC 11. Professional occupations in business and finance
- NOC 12. Administrative and financial supervisors and administrative occupations
- NOC 13. Finance, insurance and related business administrative occupations
- NOC 14. Office support occupations
- NOC 15. Distribution, tracking and scheduling coordination occpations
NOC 2. Natural and applied sciences
NOC 3. Health occupations
NOC 4. Occupations in education, law and social, community andgovernment services
- NOC 40. Professional occupations in education services
- NOC 41. Professional occupations in law and social, community and government services
- NOC 42. Paraprofessional occupations in legal, social, community and educational services
- NOC 43. Occupations in front-line public protection services
- NOC 44. Care providers, and educational, legal and public protection support occupations
NOC 5. Occupations in art, culture, recriationg and sport
NOC 6. Sales and service occupations
NOC 8. Natural resources, agriculture and related production occupations
Benefits for Employers
- Helps your organization fulfill short-term recruitment needs.
- Ensure a good company fit without a long-term commitment.
- Train a prospective new hire at a reduced rate of pay when employers take advantage of potential subsidies that are available.
- Work closer with educational institutions on the curriculum that is being delivered to occupations in your industry or sector.