Your business grows and thrives when you build the right team around you, but hiring costs could be holding you back. Discover how to cut your hiring costs through a variety of financial assistance programs and incentives provided by the government.
Gain access to these subsidies with the help of 14 government-funded Employment Ontario service providers (EO) and 4 York Region Employment Centres. These centres can assist you, the employer in accessing these wage and training subsidies by helping you with:
- Assistance to fill out applications.
- Hassle-free contract administration and timely payment of financial incentives.
- Access to thousands of qualified job seekers and many other no-fee HR services.
- Contact your local service provider listed at the back of this e-book or use the map feature to learn about the financial incentives that might be available to you.
- Take advantage of the listed funding options, programs and tax incentives, offered to businesses that hire apprentices, new employees, people with disabilities, students, young innovators and youth talent.