The Workforce Planning Board of York Region and BWG purchased a data set from job boards that collected information on online job postings about jobs located in York Region or Bradford West Gwillimbury.
The report analyzes this data and seeks to answer five questions:
1. How representative might the online job board data be of all local job openings?
2. How do the online job board openings compare in terms of the level of education required
to fill that job?
3. How do the local job openings match the education profile of local residents?
4. What else does this data tell us about the job openings posted online?
5. How do these job postings match up with the career aspirations of local youth?