Spotlight on great workplaces
Click on the industry to search. View the companies listed.
- Canadian head office location of six global automotive firms
- Canada’s largest auto parts manufacturing cluster with 100 local manufacturers and 16,000 employees
- Head office and corporate R&D center of Magna International – North America’s largest auto parts supplier
- Location of GM Canada’s Technical Software Center – Markham Campus focusing on autonomous vehicles and automotive software development
- Assembly location of the Ford GT ‘Supercar’ and Aston Martin AM-RB 001 ‘Hypercar’
Located in: Markham, ON
AutoNiche is an independent car repair shop who believes in training it’s employees to make sure they are up to date on the latest technology in the automotive industry as it relates the operation and repair of today’s gasoline and hybrid models. Providing learning opportunities to the next generation of auto technicians is also a focus through the training of apprentices in a hands-on learning environment. Apprentices build their skills from both a technical and customer service perspective. Building a team environment is key to this engaging workplace.